ISO 9001 Training
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It provides your company with a framework and set of principles that ensure a common sense approach to the management of your business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction.
Who is ISO 9001 applicable to?
Any organization can benefit from implementing ISO 9001 as its requirements are formed upon eight management principles:
- Customer focused organizations
- The involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- Systematic approach to management
- Factual approach to decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- Continuous improvement
What are the benefits of registration?
- Customer satisfaction by consistently meeting customer product requirements
- Reduced operating costs by continual improvement of process efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships including staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance by implementing statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improved risk management with greater accountability for total company effort
- Proven business credentials by independent verification and quality control
- Ability to win more business - particularly if supplier certification is required
Copyright ©2018 Saunders Consulting Service, Inc.